Eleonas, the Greek word for olive grove, stands on a hill surrounded by olive trees planted 100 years ago by our family,next to the sea.
Our guests are welcome to follow the everyday work of the olive farm, organically cultivated. They can also swim from the nearby secluded beach, marvel at the night sky through our own telescope or practice yoga.
The hotel is comprised of two individual buildings. One that includes the reception area, a dining room and a living room with a fire place, a study corner with a small library and board games, our conference room, even a loom to try your hand at weaving! The other building includes 10 rooms that have been designed to be relaxed, informal, contemporary and of the highest quality, maximizing the advantages of the beautiful rural setting.
The hotel has its own restaurant, a children’s activity center in a wooden cabin and an observation tower
Rovies Evia - Rovies - 340 05
Phone: +30 22270 71619 -
- Organic or Local Food
- Ecological cleaning products
- Waste recycling
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Supporting the local economy
- Supporting environmental activities
- Supporting social activities
- Water flow reducers
- Towel change on request
- We are Green Key Certified.
- 24 hours check-in
- Beach nearby
- Garden - Courtyard
- Coffee and tea facilities in all rooms
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- private terraces with panoramic views (Penthouse Only)
- Conference Facilities(up to 10 persons)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free WiFi in meeting rooms, lobby and restaurants
- Outdoor Restaurant Terrace